The Best 48 Second Video. Ever.

Song of the Day: Rocketship by Shane Harper

This was from the listening party on Tuesday, and it was possibly the best 48 seconds ever.


Now, enjoy an epic summary of the video above.

I walked over there and handed him that puzzle piece. Greyson looked at it and pointed at my Twitter name. Then, that's when he said he knew who I was, and by that point, I replied with: "REALLY?!"

Then we hugged for about 3 seconds, and then he signed that poster. Then I asked him to sign an extra one for Andi. Then we put our arms around each other and got pictures.

Pretty swagtastic, right?

If you look really carefully, Greyson and I squeeze each other right before we let go and right when we get our picture[s]. LOL.

This was taken from my mom's phone so I apologize for the horrible quality and her yelling in the background.

What do you guys think of the video? (: If you do have any questions about what else happened you can ask me in the comments.

Also, check out my channel for Greyson's performances of Cheyenne and Unfriend You.

Have a good day or night. :D

2 comments:

Josie Dresel said...

Awww~

You two are so cute! ^^

rosario a. carrera said...

I feel your excitement, Lee or Izzy. You are growing to be a real looker too. Greyson and you really do look cute together.Btw, how do I get to read the book you are writing ? I love you _ Grammy

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading, but just to warn you, I talk a little too much about a guy named Greyson Chance. =P
 
Copyright 2009 Partly Fiction All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes