You can't help but be proud of him.

Song of the Day: Waiting Outside the Lines by Greyson Chance

I have quite a few Greyson-related things to say. I hope you guys don't mind, but this is just too important.

1) So Greyson was on Ellen today, and of course, I watched it. He performed his new single Unfriend You and then announced something very important. His debut album, Hold On 'Til The Night is going to be released August 2nd! I want to camp out of Best Buy that night just so I can be the first person in California to buy it. :3 Also, he said he really wanted to be on Glee... And Ellen said she's going to try and make that happen.

2) Greyson performed the National Anthem at the Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Dallas Mavericks basketball game tonight. At first, ESPN didn't air [I have no idea why] and I got so angry. Then, I checked on YouTube and ESPN posted it on their official YouTube page. I don't know about you, but Greyson was amazing. He was so talented and his voice might've cracked, but he still handled it like a pro. If you want to see his performance, click here. I personally cried watching this, because he's gotten so far and he was doing this for his home team.

There are times like these where I am proud to be a Greysonator.

0 comments:

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading, but just to warn you, I talk a little too much about a guy named Greyson Chance. =P
 
Copyright 2009 Partly Fiction All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes