*pops head in* Hello?

Song of the Day: The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga

Hey guys. I apologize for the lack of posts. There's just been a lot going on lately.

The main reason I haven't been posting was because of school. Mrs. Weintraub assigned us about three final English projects, Mrs. Kravitz is currently trying to finish our history unit and Mrs. Pak was just... I honestly don't know. :P

But yeah, there have been a lot of final things. But I end school on Thursday [graduation!] so expect a lot more posts then.

Anyway, I also saw Bruno Mars in concert on June 12. My opinion? He blew me away. It was at the Gibson Ampitheatre and my mom and I were sitting in the orchestra section. I tried to convince the guy to let us backstage because it was my mom's birthday, but I epicly failed. xD At least I tried.

Oh, and I recently got a new YouTube channel. Why? I don't know. :P To visit, subscribe, and add me, click here.

I added Cody, Christian and Alli Simpson [Cody's sister] as a friend... and they accepted. That's just how they roll. lol

Unfortunately, Jordan Jansen isn't subscribed like he was to my old channel... but I guess I can ask him again.

I guess that's about it. Stay tuned to this blog; I'll be posting a lot more often once school ends.

I'll see you all on Thursday with a graduation recap. Until then, adios amigos! (;

0 comments:

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading, but just to warn you, I talk a little too much about a guy named Greyson Chance. =P
 
Copyright 2009 Partly Fiction All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes