FREEDOM!

Song of the Day: Don't Stop Believing by Journey

FINALLY. School is finally over, which means three months of glorious freedom.

Anyway, graduation was great! I got a Presidential Award and performed in front of the crowd! We left to Hokkaido afterwards.

Now that my elementary years are over, I'm off to bigger and better things... But I want to remember the memories I've had over the past five to six years.

Also, I got my yearbook signed by heaps of people! (Aussie moment) Here are all the messages in my yearbook.

These are not edited; pardon the spelling mistakes. Also, comments on occasional messages from me will be in bold and HAGS stands for Have A Great Summer.

"I <3 Greyson. & so do u. Enchancers 4 life. & ur awesome." - Mariam

"Have a great spectacular summer. <3" - Danica

"Dear Izzy, H.A.G.S! See u next year!" - Jessica

"Dear Izzy, You are 1 of my BFFS! I <3 <3 Cody!" <3 Marley [Yes, she loves Cody Simpson so much she put two hearts instead of one.]

"Hags! I <3 Greyson & Cody... don't forget DOMO!" - Bridget [inside joke]

"Stay awesome. Love Greyson." - Roxanne [I will take her advice. (; haha.]

"Dear Izzy, Hags & don't forget to love Greyson!" - Merna [she has to remind me. lol]

"Izzy, you have been so nice to me you deserve a fun and eventful summer!" - Kate [she's super nice.]

"H.A.G.S. I <3 you 776. (Enchancer) Have a good 2x summer! c u at summer! L.H.L" - Andi [more inside jokes!]

"Izzy - Have the best summer! Hope you have fun in middle school!" - Vera

"Isabella, HAGS! You're awesome! Awesome, awesome, awesome! - Greyson Chance" - Katie [lol! she doesn't even like Greyson but she knows I do.]

"Izzy, Hags. your a great friend. stay awsome." -Andrea

"H.A.G.S." - Cristopher

"Isabella, Hi!" - Jakob [Jakob, Jakob, Jakob...]

"Banana pudding. Hags." - Jason [& I thought Jakob's was weird.]

"Isabella, Hi, bye." - Jeffrey

"HAGS." - Eddie

"Hags." - Elias

"Dear Isabella, I no we don't talk much. but I'd wanna be ur friend. c u next year." - Esli

"Yo! Izzy! U r so awesome! HAGS & hugs! c u next year!" - Haley

"you are awesome! your the bomb. hags! PS: I hate GMC." - Valeria [she just HAD to put that. haha]

"Dear Isabella, you have been a great friend. You are one of my best friends in ______." - Lauren [she put our school name in the blank.]

"Isabella, have an awesome summer! c u next year!" - Jewel

"Hags!" - Bryan

"Hags! I hope u have a great summer." - Karen

"Xander was here. PS: do a barrel roll." - Xander [inside jokes!]

"Hags!" - Andrew

"Chad is a lying puss eating poo." - Connor [its a long story and I highly disagree with this statement. Chad is really nice.]

I guess that's it! (: I'll be posting tomorrow or Wednesday about Greyson Chance's listening party!

PS: Andi and I made a video today! Watch it here.

0 comments:

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading, but just to warn you, I talk a little too much about a guy named Greyson Chance. =P
 
Copyright 2009 Partly Fiction All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes